Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fuji 5 lakes/ Shibazakura bus 2015/2/27 17:50
Hi all,

May I know if there is a package price for the Shibazakura Liner if I arrive from Shin-Fuji and depart from Kawaguchiko/Fujisan Stn? I can only find package price from to/fro from either station.

If there is no package price, what will be the one way price for Shin-fuji - Shibazakura - Kawaguchiko/Fujisan?

Also, may I know where to find the regular bus schedule and prices for the Shin-fuji - Shibazakura - Fujisan route?

As I'll be going during the Golden week, will transportation situation be really difficult?

Thank you very much.

Bak
by HBak (guest)  

Re: Fuji 5 lakes/ Shibazakura bus 2015/2/27 20:18
May I know if there is a package price for the Shibazakura Liner if I arrive from Shin-Fuji and depart from Kawaguchiko/Fujisan Stn? I can only find package price from to/fro from either station.

there is no such package, i know there is only round trip ticket packages.

If there is no package price, what will be the one way price for Shin-fuji - Shibazakura - Kawaguchiko/Fujisan?

approximately 80 minutes and about 1540 yen from Shin-Fuji Station to Shibazakura and approximately 40 minutes and costs about 1030 yen to Kawaguchiko Station.

Also, may I know where to find the regular bus schedule and prices for the Shin-fuji - Shibazakura - Fujisan route?

http://www.shibazakura.jp/eng/access/index.html

As I'll be going during the Golden week, will transportation situation be really difficult?

it will be very crowded i think
by red (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji 5 lakes/ Shibazakura bus 2015/2/28 17:38
Additionally, I have got some answers for the same question:
http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+121814
by lnkhang rate this post as useful

Re: Fuji 5 lakes/ Shibazakura bus 2015/3/3 11:57
Thank you all very much.
by HBak (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread