Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Parking fee in Kyushu 2015/3/3 12:12
As I have plan to drive in Kyushu next month, My friend told me that parking in Japan is very expensive. So I worry if driving is a good choice or not.

If I need to park a rental car in public parking, Can anyone advise me about the fee?

And I have to park it for more than 24 hours, is it possible? any surcharge for overnight parking?
by thanapohnp  

Re: Parking fee in Kyushu 2015/3/3 13:52
Depends on a lot of factors; how close/far to a station or public transportation is the parking, how far into a city is it, what kind of parking, etc. I suggest using google maps and street view as a good system for finding parking, but it could range anywhere for 100 yen per hour to 1000 yen or more for a full day/night.

But I wouldn't worry about it; it isn't a big expense compared to gas, for example. Also, any hotel should hopefully have parking for free or for cheap, so you can park where you stay. They often even allow you to leave your car there in some cases.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

reply to this thread