Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Keisei Skyliner and Subway 2015/3/7 10:46
I intend to take the Keisei Skyliner from Narita airport on my arrival. There are some discount offers with combines the skyliner with a 1-day subway pass.

I was intending to visit Ginza and Asakusa the following day. Can I use the subway pass the next day instead?
by Holt (guest)  

Re: Keisei Skyliner and Subway 2015/3/7 12:02
I don't know if there are any package deals with the Keisei Skyliner. I know you can buy an e-ticket for 2200 yen if you go to their website. You can buy it overseas, and you print your voucher for the day you arrive. When you exchange the voucher for the ticket you, you specify which train you wish to use. You need a non-Japanese passport in order to get that price.

Any metro pass is dateless until you first insert it in the machine as your first "transaction". That becomes your day one, regardless of the time of day. If you have a pass that's more than one day, then it'll be consecutive days.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Keisei Skyliner and Subway 2015/3/7 16:15
Here it is
http://www.keisei.co.jp/keisei/tetudou/skyliner/us/value_ticket/subway...

3200 for one-way Skyline + 2 days Tokyo subways.
by lnkhang rate this post as useful

reply to this thread