Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Walking from Umeda Subway to JR Osaka Station 2015/3/19 02:25
Pardon me if the question sounds stupid but I need detailed directions from Umeda Subway station to JR Osaka station. It did say in Hyperdia that it was about 5 minutes walk but I am bringing my mother with me and I don't want to make her walk longer than necessary if we get lost (which I tend to do). Please be as detailed as possible, I would appreciate it!

Been to Japan last year so I am kind of familiar with how train stations work but never to Osaka station.

Thanks for the help!
by yuKime (guest)  

Re: Walking from Umeda Subway to JR Osaka Station 2015/3/19 13:07
Use google maps
by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Walking from Umeda Subway to JR Osaka Station 2015/3/19 14:50
there are mainly 3 entrances/exits at Subway Umeda station, North, Center, and South.
the easiest is:
go out from the North gate (B1F), and go to the left. there are a lot of displays on the ceiling, which show the direction of JR Osaka.
(if you go to the right, it is Hankyu, wrong direction.)
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Walking from Umeda Subway to JR Osaka Station 2015/3/19 15:07
I hate relying on google maps, especially coz some directions are not accurate. But thanks Susan.

Ken, thanks for the detailed answer. That should be more than enough to make sure we don't get lost. ;)
by yuKime (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread