Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

100,000 yen for 10 day travel 2015/3/23 20:50
Hi guys,

I searched, but didn't really find a question that exactly answered my question.
I'm going over to Tokyo in May, to train at a local MMA gym (main priority of this trip) and have around 100,000-120,000 yen in savings. Flights/accommodation have been paid and where i will be staying is about a 5minute walk from the gym (which is near Omori Station) most days will be spent here so basically would this amount be fine for food and possibly some touristy things inbetween sessions (main tourist type things id like to do would be looking at temples/shrines and just general siteseeing around the closer prefectures and a few 100yen shop souvenirs )do you think this would be fair amount?

Thank You,
Dave
by David (guest)  

Re: 100,000 yen for 10 day travel 2015/3/24 11:19
Yes, that should be plenty presuming you aren't training so hard that you are consuming massive amounts of food in the evenings ;)
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: 100,000 yen for 10 day travel 2015/3/24 11:37
Are you a pro fighter, Dave? I'd be curious who you're training with. Big fan of MMA.
by Bootscooter rate this post as useful

Re: 100,000 yen for 10 day travel 2015/3/24 13:19
If your flights and accommodation re covered, that will be heaps. Y5000 and you can eat well (Y8000 really well), touristy things are not too expensive.

However, if you need some quick ways to spend money, beer isn't that cheap, and karaoke booths can cost a bit, and pachinko will gobble yen pretty fast too (unless you're really good - I'm not).
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread