Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Disney Online Ticket Problem 2015/4/4 11:02
I bought tickets online last March 29th. The preliminary hold showed up on my credit card site, but never turned into an actual purchase (I have checked daily), and has now disappeared. The Disney site shows that they are awaiting payment completion.

There is no way I can find to contact Tokyo Disney to find out what the problem is -- no email address and the appropriate telephone numbers in Japan are for Japanese language only.

Is there a secret hidden way to contact TDR by email, and does anyone know if they will just try to process the payment again?

Thank you ...
by Susan (guest)  

Re: Tokyo Disney Online Ticket Problem 2015/4/4 20:37
Hello.

Tokyo Disney Resort has English telphone inquiry service.
Check the site below.
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/info/
by Pembroke Welsh Corgi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Disney Online Ticket Problem 2015/4/5 02:24
Thank you for your response. The number you gave is mainly for making Disney hotel reservations, and not for handling problems with buying tickets online.
by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Disney Online Ticket Problem 2015/4/5 13:11
Sorry that I have no more information.
by Pembroke Welsh Corgi (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Disney Online Ticket Problem 2015/4/5 14:26
I appreciate your assistance.

It turns out that Tokyo Disney Resort raised their prices on April 1st, just 3 days after I made the online purchase, at the rates then in effect, and which their web site approved & started to process, but later rescinded. They cancelled the old price payment request to the bank, and never bothered to inform me. Even though they absolutely demand an email address as part of the purchase, they don't bother to use it to tell the paying customer that there is a problem.

On the TDR web site I saw I could modify my purchase from the old prices to the new prices, but this did not go through, twice, and it is impossible to cancel the request -- the same request they won't let go through, with either the old or the new ticket prices.

What I did just a few minutes ago was to purchase new tickets, under the new rate, and so far this has gone through. The new prices purchase is now pending on my credit card web site.

by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread