Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheap stickers 2015/4/22 11:07
Does anyone know where I can buy cheap children's stickers online or in the Osaka region? I'm looking for places that sell the sticker sheet books with 200+ stickers inside. I'm a schoolteacher and use them for rewards but they're very expensive in most stores and on Amazon.

Looking for sticker books like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51rCPfUU8wL._SY344_BO1,204,203,2...
by jennjett (guest)  

Re: Cheap stickers 2015/4/23 17:22
Have you tried any of the 100 en shops like Daiso? They sell lots of stickers and seals. Not sure if they have books of stickers such as the one you showed but certainly packs...
by Saru Bob (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap stickers 2015/4/24 08:10
Thanks Sara Bob! Yes I buy the stickers at Daiso, Seria and Donki but was hoping to find somewhere that has a little more variety. Donki have a lot of anime character stickers but these are usually quite pricey!
by jennjett (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap stickers 2015/4/24 20:06
Try corner shops in Den Den Town: seemed to have loads of lots for not a lot.....
by AusTF rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap stickers 2015/4/24 23:06
I've seen individual piece of sticker pack in Shima-chu DIY , stationary Dept, at affordable price. There are some Shima-chu stores in Kanto region but not sure in Kansai region. Go and have a look in DIY store's stationary section, you may find cheap stickers there.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap stickers 2015/4/27 15:52
Thanks for the replies everyone! I will try Den Den Town next time I'm in Osaka, it sounds like what I'm looking for!
by jennjett (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread