Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Maids cafe in Osaka 2015/4/25 09:03
Hello great forum. I love to take a picture with some weitress in a maids café, I love cosplays so much, do you know some cafè in the area of Osaka? Do the maids usually let's customers take pictures with them?
If you have some information please give it to me
Thanks a lot for you answeer
by MasterLordX  

Re: Maids café in Osaka 2015/5/1 07:00
I know a place, it's called "e-maid" it is pretty popular you have to wait outside sometimes for hours if it's rush hour!

It depends the place some caffee you can only take pics of the maid, in other you with the maid.
BUT you have to pay a minimum of visits before you can and you need to pay 1000 yen for each picture.

And don't try to take a pic with your phone they don't like it and you will most likely be asked to go.

That is pretty normal in maid caffee, the food and drinks ar good but expensive.

The only maid caffee where you can take pics the first time I know is in Fukuoka :/
by Uriziel rate this post as useful

Re: Maids café in Osaka 2015/5/1 12:55
Thanks a lot friend. I appreciate a lot your information. Excellent
by MasterLordX rate this post as useful

Re: Maids café in Osaka 2015/5/7 06:47
There are quite a few maid cafes in the Nipponbashi area of Osaka. It's likely they won't let you use your own camera but for a charge they'll take one for you and print it out for you to take home.
by Once Lucas rate this post as useful

Re: Maids café in Osaka 2015/5/9 23:32
Perfect. Thanks a lot!!!
by MasterLordX rate this post as useful

reply to this thread