Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Average cost in Maid Cafe in Akihabara 2015/5/8 02:27
Hi guys, I want to know the average cost that may cost you while you in the maid café. Just an average cost or a precise cost will help. Because I'm going them with my American friends, and all of us are new to this. So maybe we wanted to know the price for cover charges/ entry fee, drink, dessert, food, playing games with the maid and taking a photo. Please do recommend me some of the best experience you had in the Maid café.
by SLee998  

Re: Average cost in Maid Cafe in Akihabara 2015/5/8 17:21
The majority of maid cafes take a service charge of 500 - 600 Yen for an hour, per person.

The menu price is varied each cafes but one drink for 600 Yen without any services with maid-san is average.
Taking an instant picture or playing a game with maid-san cost you 600-800 Yen/per pic, game. Cafes set max two pictures per visitor with maid-san normally.

Some combo sets include drink/dessert/food with a picture or playing game with maid-san cost from 1300 Yen for drink, 3000 Yen for food set etc excluded the service fee of 500-600 Yen.

After first an hour is passed, you have choice to either stay there, another 500-600 Yen is charged, or leave.

You can't touch maid-san, or take a photo with your mobile.

There are more than 80 maid cafes in Akihabara, so some cafes are good, some are bad. If you don't have a favorite maid-san there, visit cafe first, if the cafe is packed with visitors, leave there and go another.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Average cost in Maid Cafe in Akihabara 2015/5/9 21:11
Friend and I went last summer to a Maid Cafe in Akiba. eMaid maybe?

I think each of us paid around 3000 yen. For a drink, dessert and having a picture taken with the maid (and the maid decorating your drink and making it+the food delicious). You could choose your maid.

by asahana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Average cost in Maid Cafe in Akihabara 2015/5/11 18:49
Last year in April I went to 'cafe at home' in Akihabara, it was about 3000-3500 yen, for drink, meal, dessert and picture with chosen maid. http://www.cafe-athome.com/about-english/
by Richard 2014 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Average cost in Maid Cafe in Akihabara 2015/5/12 02:30
May I know, how do you choose the maids? Are you given with a book and you choose from there?
by SLee998 rate this post as useful

Re: Average cost in Maid Cafe in Akihabara 2015/5/13 18:55
If I remember correctly, I was shown a pamphlet / or sheet which had pictures of the maids. Also there were maids walking around the cafe and our host said I could point to one which took my fancy.
by Richard 2014 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread