Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Connecting time to international flight 2015/5/10 19:05
I have book a domestic flight ANA at 7:30am from Chitose to Haneda. It's arrival time at Haneda is 9.05am. My international flight back home departure time is at 11:45am. I only have 2hrs n 40 min to connect between Haneda domestic to international airport.
Do I have sufficient time? If it is very tight, what can I do to speed up the whole process (there are 6 of us, young n old)? Is the transferring from domestic to international terminal in Haneda easy?
by Jmss family (guest)  

Re: Connecting time to international flight 2015/5/10 20:07
If your flight from CTS is not delayed, you will be fine. The check-in deadline for international ANA flights at Haneda is just 40 minutes before departure.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Connecting time to international flight 2015/5/10 23:56
You should be asking ANA. If they booked the flight, then they know it's enough time.
by Dick H rate this post as useful

Re: Connecting time to international flight 2015/5/11 00:11

According to my personal experience 160 minutes would be ample time for the transfer, providing as Firas said " no delay"
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Connecting time to international flight 2015/5/11 00:34
Thank you for all the inputs. My international flight is not ANA but Garuda. Therefore ANA will not be responsible if I miss my International flight. I am taking a risk therefore like to take means to minimise potential risk of missing my international flight.
by jmss family (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Connecting time to international flight 2015/5/11 04:17
Did you book the tickets as a single itinerary or did you buy the intl and domestic tickets separately? This will make a big difference in the event of irregular operations.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Connecting time to international flight 2015/5/11 09:05
I bought the domestic and international flight separately. What are the chances of a delay for domestic flight. There are many flights out of chitose to haneda and I got the earliest one out.
If I am not wrong the next available one is 8:30am landing at 9:40am. Does it means I do have buffer?

I do have check in luggages so I may take a while to retrieve my luggages. Which one is more convenient..taking a shuttle bus or train from domestic terminal to international airport. ?
by James family (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Connecting time to international flight 2015/5/11 10:41
I think you have enough time for Connecting,If you will not delay.
You might already know,Garuda is requesting the check-in of up to one hour before.

Usually,most convenient way is shuttle bus.
You will reach to international terminal about 8min.
Departs every five minutes between 05:00 and 24:00 hours.

https://www.tokyo-airport-bldg.co.jp/en/access/shuttleBus.html

Please check the following page and if anxiety.
https://www.ana.co.jp/wws/japan/e/local/domestic/prepare/checkin/trans...
https://www.ana.co.jp/wws/japan/e/local/site-help/share/contact/
by tabibito (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Connecting time to international flight 2015/5/11 17:50
Really appreciate the information and assurance.
by jwss family (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread