Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo at night without drinking 2015/5/18 15:24
Hi guys,

I'm looking for activities to do in Tokyo at night without involving drinking, clubbing or visiting questionable parlours etc.

We're a family of 4 (all adults) but we're not into those aforementioned activities. We will be there for 4 nights.

We plan to visit Tokyo Tower at night, probably Oedo Onsen as well. Are there any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
by SR (guest)  

Re: Tokyo at night without drinking 2015/5/18 16:54
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo at night without drinking 2015/5/19 02:53
by acase (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo at night without drinking 2015/5/19 23:58
Where do you come from?

What do you normally do at night?

You will be able to do all these things in Tokyo.

I have no idea why you think Tokyo is full of "questionable parlours"? I guess there must be some, as I guess there must be in all big cities. However, as in all big cities, they're not obligatory.
by Winter Visitor rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo at night without drinking 2015/5/20 00:11
@Winter Visitor,

You're misunderstanding something. I'm not implying that Tokyo is full of questionable parlours. I'm asking for places of interest to visit/things to do at night that isn't closed. Visiting places like pubs, bars and night clubs are things most people do at night because they're open, if not from late night onwards. I'm not into that, that's all.

What do I do at night? Like any other working adult, after work I come home, prepare dinner and clean my house etc. Occasionally I stop by my local supermarket to get some groceries. During the weekends, I eat out or do some window shopping. I think that has nothing to do with travelling because obviously what you do routinely is not what you do on a holiday, well apart from eating and/or shopping of course.

But obviously eating and shopping is a no-brainer in Tokyo. That's why I'm asking for some other suggestions apart from that.

@haro and acase,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into that. :)
by SR (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo at night without drinking 2015/5/20 16:31
You can eat out or do some window shopping
by Winter Visitor rate this post as useful

reply to this thread