Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to verify Japanese paypal 2015/5/25 22:43
hi, i recently arrived japan. i dont have a credit card or a debit card from japan.i have created a Japanese paypal account and now i need to veryfy it. is it possible to use a virtual card like v-preca to veryfy paypal. is it safe?
thanks
by foxrulz  

Re: How to verify Japanese paypal 2015/5/26 11:57
I'm not sure about the other cards, but generally with PayPal, they will send a four digit code to your bank statement. You can usually get it from your internet bank account or paper bill.

In my experience, I used a Japanese credit and debit card. It's possible to get visa debit from banks or a credit card. Maybe that would be a less complicated route.
by Flower Maiden rate this post as useful

Re: How to verify Japanese paypal 2016/6/16 13:12
I am also facing issues with this since I cannot get my own card.

Has anyone tried Auction Essistance for a VCC to verify their account?
by Nuzzo Samson (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to verify Japanese paypal 2016/6/16 21:02
according to the information on Jan.25, 2016, the answer seems to be No.
http://creditcard-geeks.com/paypal-vprica-1521
you can register the number of v-preca, but you can't use v-preca payment until the verification.
for verification, a credit card (or a debit card ?) is necessary.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How to verify Japanese paypal 2016/6/16 21:12
What do you want to do with this paypal account anyway? If it's to receive money and transfer it to a Japanese bank account, you shouln't need a card. If it's to make payments, use another method.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: How to verify Japanese paypal 2016/6/19 01:50
Not sure about japan, I don't have a CC, but I used my friends CC and I had my account verified, and use my friends CC to make purchase, i'm a verified user now with my account running for about 7-8 years now.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread