Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nectarines 2015/7/8 08:06
Why doesn't Japan import nectarines? (Yellow nectarines as well as white nectarines)
by ME (guest)  

Re: Nectarines 2015/7/8 13:09
Because nectarines (at least red ones) are available locally.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nectarines 2015/7/8 15:19
REALLY??? Where? In only certain parts of Japan? I have been to many supermarkets in my area but have never seen nectarines! I see peaches and plums but never nectarines.
by ME (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nectarines 2015/7/8 18:21
I'm living in Tokyo and local supermarkets carry them. I haven't seen them this season yet - maybe soon. :)
I love nectarines more than plums and peaches, and always look for them!
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Nectarines 2015/7/8 23:09
My local supermarket is stocking them now, but they do sell out sometimes so I suggest checking earlier in the day for them. A friend gave me some maybe... 2 weeks ago? or around that, so they're in season now. They probably wont show up out of season, though, so if you find them, grab some extra and make jam or dry them or something ;p
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Nectarines 2015/7/9 21:47
Not sure why I never saw them before, but today when I went to the market, I saw some! Expensive, and not the yummy white ones, but nectarines nevertheless! Thanks for mentioning they DO sell them here!
by ME (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread