Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Dress code for clubbing in tokyo 2015/7/8 17:50
Hi was wondering what do girls and boys generally wear for clubbing, i'm planning to go to ageha in tokyo
I watched their vids trying to work out the dress code my guess is it seems very casual/festival wear.

I'm from sydney ,so nightlife girls and guys dress up eg.girls wear bodycon dresses high heels and guys wear botton up shirts and dress shoes .

by Annie (guest)  

Re: Dress code for clubbing in tokyo 2015/7/8 23:59
It may vary depending on the event, but clubs in Japan typically have very relaxed dress codes. You probably won't have any problems going to any event in Ageha wearing trainers. As a general rule, I would say sandals are the only things that you should avoid wearing. I've also heard of a few places backing tank tops, unless you're wearing a shirt over them.
by Umechan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Dress code for clubbing in tokyo 2015/7/11 03:02
..."guys wear botton (button?) up shirts and dress shoes".. no pants? quite casual, obviously!
by Rueful renard (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Dress code for clubbing in tokyo 2015/7/11 21:56
Ageha does not have a strict dress code to go in, I've been there numerous times throughout the years and have gone in shorts, pants, tank tops, t-shirts, polos, trainers, basketball shoes, dress shoes. You'll be fine with whatever you decide to wear that night.
by Masashi808 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread