Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Spotify, etc 2015/7/18 22:12
Hi everyone

I normally use Spotify to listen to music here in Japan, but they don't have a lot of Japanese music. Does anyone know a good music service that's similar to Spotify and has a good supply of both English and Japanese-language music?

Thanks for the help!
by cdunn  

Re: Spotify, etc 2015/7/20 02:29
Haven't used it for Japanese music, but songza has a pretty good selection that you can adjust just about any way you want.
by Jaserlaxer rate this post as useful

Re: Spotify, etc 2015/7/22 04:30
I recently found out about an app called AWA available in the Japanese app store. It's great and has a huge selection of Japanese music. Hope this helps!
by BakaNeko (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Spotify, etc 2015/7/22 08:09
Didn't realize Spotify was available on the Japanese market. Oh wait... It's not :-)

I happily used Sony's streaming service till it was cancelled a while back. Played around a while with Hikari TV Music, but did not like that at all.

And now for almost a month a more than satisfied user of Apple Music. Highly recommend it!
by kcrackerg rate this post as useful

reply to this thread