Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn Hotel concierge? 2015/8/20 21:29
Okay, this might be a long shot but someone rumored that a hotel concierge in Japan might be able to reserve Ghibli tickets for you for a fee.

Apparently the autumn of tickets through JTB and such places are booked out, and as I arrive in Japan way past when the tickets start to sell for October I guess that's the only option because from the apparently huge domestic travel that is expected the tickets will probably be sold out.

Does Toyoko Inn have any such hotel concierge? Or any other hotel chain?
by Long John S (guest)  

Re: Toyoko Inn Hotel concierge? 2015/8/21 11:30
As far as having a concierge in the true sense of the term, Toyoko Inn does not. They are a business hotel chain and do not offer such services. If you need them to help you with a webpage you're having difficulty accessing or understanding, they may be able to help you provided you two can communicate well enough for the Toyoko Inn employee to understand what you want and if they have the time. Depending on the location, most places only have 2-3 receptionists and they're usually busy during check-in time. I did have one employee help me call a friend of mine in Sapporo once, but I don't know if they can do much more.

Concierge services are usually reserved for more tourist-based hotel chains like Prince Hotels or those of much higher calibre (re:more expensive) I hope you do get those tickets. Good luck!
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Hotel concierge? 2015/8/22 10:50
If japanican, still a little ticket remains.
http://www.japanican.com/en/tour/detail/F600/
Typically, a business hotel concierge is not.
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread