Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda Sim vending machine 2015/9/22 15:59
Which Sim cards are available from vending machines at Haneda? In the past I have always ordered simcards to pick up at Narita, however this time I am flying to Haneda.
I wondered which brands / data sizes or sim cards they have available at vending machines there?
I know I can ship one directly to my friends house but I would rather get it straight away if possible.
(not interested in rental, just data sim purchase)
Thanks in advance for your help :)
by Emdee  

Re: Haneda Sim vending machine 2015/9/22 20:28
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Sim vending machine 2015/9/22 20:34
sorry that is for narita airport, not sure if haneda has the vending machine.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Sim vending machine 2015/9/22 20:38
I found nothing about sim vending machines at Haneda. Nothing from a Google search, and nothing from looking at the Haneda web site.

I asked about Haneda in a recent thread, which discussed the sim vending machines at Naita, but got no response.

That's not to say they don't exist -- but I couldn't find any information one way or the other.

by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Sim vending machine 2015/9/22 20:46
I think the machines are from the same provider, if so, SIM cards of all sizes will be available.
by DDD (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Sim vending machine 2015/9/22 22:30
No vending machine at Haneda (only at Narita and Kansai). You can buy a so-net SIM at the Mobile Center in the arrival lobby. Also, OCN and b-mobile ship to Haneda, but keep in mind that the post office is located in the domestic Terminal 1.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Sim vending machine 2015/9/23 20:17
ill go for the SONET option then! Thanks!
by Emdee rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Sim vending machine 2015/9/29 13:09
SIM vending machines have now been introduced at Centrair as well, hopefully Haneda will follow soon...
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Sim vending machine 2017/6/19 11:14
To bring this thread up to date:

http://geiwai.net/haneda-en/prepaid-sim-cards-which-can-be-got-in-hane...

gives an extensive list of sources, including a vending machine (not accessible when the Keikyu metro line is closed) and a 24 hour Lawson store.
by dinoinjapan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Sim vending machine 2017/6/19 18:19
They have vending machines, but only available up to 00:01, but air Lawson have them available 24hrs, but don't expect they to show you how to use them, they are only here to sell them.
by kms899 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Sim vending machine 2017/7/18 14:24
Didn't see any vending machine at Haneda international termal but there are lots of shops that will sell *and* install data SIM for you. Check 3F and 2F
by nicetrip rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda Sim vending machine 2017/7/27 22:19
by Southernoscillation rate this post as useful

reply to this thread