Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Rinku Town Station to Rinku Outlet Mall 2015/10/4 20:05
Anyone here walked from the station to the outlet mall? I know it's about 10 to 15 minutes walk but may I know if it's an easy or convenient walk? We will be carrying our luggages and intends to use the locker facilities of the mall instead of the train station as we plan on taking the shuttle bus from the mall to the airport.

Are there any other mode of transpo (aside from taxi) to the mall?

by Moe (guest)  

Re: Rinku Town Station to Rinku Outlet Mall 2015/10/5 14:29

Anyone here walked from the station to the outlet mall? I know it's about 10 to 15 minutes walk but may I know if it's an easy or convenient walk?

Yes it is an easy walk, and takes less than 10 minutes.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rinku Town Station to Rinku Outlet Mall 2015/10/5 14:30

Anyone here walked from the station to the outlet mall? I know it's about 10 to 15 minutes walk but may I know if it's an easy or convenient walk?

Yes it is an easy walk, and takes less than 10 minutes.
by liem (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rinku Town Station to Rinku Outlet Mall 2015/10/5 15:00
Thanks for the reply. When I checked for directions on google map there is a pedestrian overpass that we have to crossed. Is this the only way to get to the mall? We have our luggages with us so I would like to know if there is a pedestrian crossing on street level. Thank you once again.
by Moe (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rinku Town Station to Rinku Outlet Mall 2015/10/5 19:05
another option is to go all the way to Kansai Intl, store your bags there, then take the train or shuttle bus to the mall.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread