Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2nd men clothes stores in Tokyo (or Osaka) 2015/10/8 05:26
Hello all,

I'd like to shop in 2nd men clothes stores in Tokyo. I'd prefer Japanese brands that are stylish and suitable for men in 20s or 30s. Can someone please tell me where I can find them? Thanks!

Kurisu
by immooku  

Re: 2nd men clothes stores in Tokyo (or Osaka) 2015/10/10 11:05
I hope I understand that you are looking for 2nd-hand men clothes.
I walked around this area at Harajuku a couple of years ago and saw quite a few shops selling used clothing. https://www.google.com.sg/maps/@35.6697268,139.7082994,3a,75y,167.25h,...
Also read about it but have not been there. Shimokitazawa in Tokyo is known for having many shops selling 2nd hand clothes.
by nww rate this post as useful

Re: 2nd men clothes stores in Tokyo (or Osaka) 2015/10/10 12:51
If you're looking for vintage, street-style, non-mainstream wear, Koenji, Kichijoji, Shimokitazawa, Harajuku is the place to go in Tokyo. For Osaka, you can try going to Amerikamura.

If you're looking for second-hand designer/consignment stores, try Komehyo and Jumble Store by Second Street (many branches in Tokyo and Osaka).
by MS (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 2nd men clothes stores in Tokyo (or Osaka) 2015/10/22 02:18
Thanks !
by immooku rate this post as useful

reply to this thread