Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Endust (for dusting) 2015/10/15 10:54
Is there a product like Endust that they sell in Japan? Or how would I ask for a product like this at the store? It is a spray which you spray onto a duster to help it collect the dust instead of allowing the dust to just fly all up into the air. I currently use a damp cloth, but still wish I had the spray instead.
by menj (guest)  

Since no one seems to be responding 2015/10/16 17:06
I've never heard of anything like Endust. But I think a lot of people use 静電気ハタキ (seidenki hataki) which is a duster that sort of magnetically attracts dust by using static electricity.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Endust (for dusting) 2015/10/17 07:10
Darn, I kind of figured so. I was hoping against hope, but just thought I'd ask anyway. I think I may have once tried that seidenki hataki, but I much prefer Endust.
by menj (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Endust (for dusting) 2015/10/17 17:17
But in Japan there are a whole range of products for cleaning, including those non-woven cloth already soaked in solution to absorb dust or oil. Exactly what kind of surface do you want to clean up (there are different types for, for example, mirror/glass, wood, metal surface, etc.)?
by ... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Endust (for dusting) 2015/10/17 17:20
Pledge is a brand name that you could look for.
by Susan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread