Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

I booked a studio - is it confirmed? 2015/10/28 23:33
I did a studio reservation and got this email from the studio. It's quite detailed. Would like to check what they are saying. Is my booking confirmed? Thank you.

-------

Studio をご利用頂き有難うございます。 スタジオシェアのご予約を確認いたしました。
・ご希望の日時は定員に達していない為、ご予約を確定頂ければご利用頂けます。

予約を確定頂く場合は利用規約に同意の上、このまま返信にて、代表者様(申込者様)の「本名」・「住所」をご連絡お願いいたします。ご連絡を頂きました時点でご予約を確定とさせて頂きます。 確定後はキャンセルのタイミングによってキャンセル料が発生いたします。

ご予約は基本的に確定順になりますので、稀に確定のご連絡を頂くよりも先に他のお客様が確定や貸切で予約を確定させてしまい、定員に達する場合がございます。 その場合は、確定順になりますので後から確定頂いた方はご利用頂けません。何卒ご了承下さい。

また、スタジオは最小限のスタッフ数で運営しておりますので、ご予約確定の手続き(ご予約者様の本名と住所を返信頂く)の無い場合、お越しいただいてもスタッフを配置しておらずスタジオが閉じていることもございますので、確定・キャンセルいずれの場合もご連絡を頂きますようお願いいたします。 特に平日のご予約に関しては、仮予約(予約フォームを送信したのみの状態)であっても、ご利用日1週間前までにご予約の確定の無い場合は、スタッフ手配の関係でスタジオを休業日に設定する場合がございますので、予めご了承の上ご予約確定の手続きはお早めにお願いいたします。

では、ご連絡お待ちいたしております。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。
by Saus (guest)  

Re: I booked a studio - is it confirmed? 2015/10/29 16:32
It says you have sent a pre-booking form(to check the studio availability) and the studio is happy to book and confirm if you have replied. I think at this stage, the booking is not confirmed.

To book the studio, you need to read and sign or tick(?) the term of use our studio and let us know your full name and address.
The booking is confirmed once the studio received it.
The cancellation penalties occur once the booking is confirmed.

The other studio users may book and confirm before you reply to us. We accept first in, first serve basis.

The studio is run with limited staffs, the studio is closed if you don't reply eventhough you have set us a pre-booking form(the booking unconfirmed yet).
Plaese let us know your confirmation of attendance at least one week before the studio use day. The otherwise studio is closed.
We are looking for your reply soon.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread