Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Selling things in Japan 2015/10/30 19:11
Got a few things that aren't the easiest to sell in Aus/online.

Mainly old AKB cds and associated photos. I could probably take them to a Book Off or 2nd hand idol goods store in Akiba, but I'm not entirely sure how the process would work..? (Honestly not fussed on how much I get for them, just want the damn things gone!)

Also, because I'm an idiot, I double booked myself. I have a ticket to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's concert on December 6 but can't go now. How would I go about selling that??

If anyone could give some advice, I'd be incredibly thankful!
by Midori Hime 77  

Re: Selling things in Japan 2015/10/30 21:08
There are heaps second hand AKB CDs around. I don't think any shops buy them.

The concert ticket can be sold at Ticket shops or Kinken shops.
Visit second hand ticket shops in Shinjuku with your ID card(JP address printed).
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Selling things in Japan 2015/10/30 21:15
forgot to mention about photos.
The second hand shops only buy "Tsuyo-men" photos such as Paruru, Mayuyu and Yuki-rin.

Re: Selling things in Japan 2015/11/2 10:16
Thanks for the info.

Well someone would be buying them if they're in the shops... I can see that it would be more difficult to sell certain singles to shops though (especially ones that come with event tickets...)

I don't live in Japan. So I wouldn't have an ID card with a JP address.

I'm assuming by tsuyo-men, you mean popular members?
by Midori Hime 77 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Selling things in Japan 2015/11/2 14:52
"Tsuyo-men" is strong members such as Paruru, Jurina, Mayuyu. They are mostly front members of AKB.
Photos are very difficult to sell. They get easily folded. Once the photo is folded, any shops buy them. Photos must be almost perfect condition to sell them.

Re: Selling things in Japan 2015/11/2 20:39
Thanks for the info.

Well someone would be buying them if they're in the shops... I can see that it would be more difficult to sell certain singles to shops though (especially ones that come with event tickets...)

I don't live in Japan. So I wouldn't have an ID card with a JP address.

I'm assuming by tsuyo-men, you mean popular members?
by Midori Hime 77 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Selling things in Japan 2015/11/4 05:56
^Not sure how that got there...

Yeah, so popular members. Unfortunately I've already sold most of those lol. Thanks again for the info.
by Midori Hime 77 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread