Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Buy a book in Tokyo from Europe 2015/11/5 05:46
Hi,

we recently had a trip to Tokyo, but missed one highlight, which was the visit at the Eisei Bunko museum. Now we are back home in Europe, but we would love to buy 2 books of the Shunga art exhibition which is open right now, and have them sent to us. I tried everything to buy the two books and two posters (A dream of the fishermans wife) of the exhibition. Unfortunately, this seems to be a really hard task! Do you know if there exists some errand service in Tokyo, or is there any other way to get a hold of those 2 books and posters? Maybe there is a good japanese art/books online store? Any advice is welcome :)

Thank you in advance!
by Sakura-As (guest)  

Re: Buy a book in Tokyo from Europe 2015/11/5 11:47
I did a quick google search for "buy from Japan service" and a large number popped up, including those who have personal buying services like this one: http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/title/charge#pur

So there seems to be a lot out there, you can take your pick of them!
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Buy a book in Tokyo from Europe 2015/11/5 16:29
Hi,

thank you for your help! I did a google search myself, but i guess i used the wrong words. :D

Much appreciated.
by Sakura-As (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread