Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What is newsprint paper called in japanese? 2015/11/15 21:51
I know they have them here, I've seen small pads of them at Muji. I just want rolls of newsprint.

http://www.georgiagreenbox.com/cheap%20packing%20supplies/packing%20pa... is kind of what i'm talking about. Kawachi in Osaka has "drawing paper" which is heavier and more like construction paper. The kind i'm looking for is literally newspaper and it's usually kinda beige (not pearly white). Any help would be sincerely appreciated!
by metrikfire  

Re: What is newsprint paper called in japanese? 2015/11/16 12:11
Actual Japanese newspaper(shinbunshi,新聞紙) looks like.
http://image.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=mcafeess1&p=%E6%96%... % 26st% 3D0
If here, which is published in Muji, it seems of kraft packaging paper(kurahuto konpoushi,クラフト梱包紙).
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: What is newsprint paper called in japanese? 2015/12/9 20:05
Wah! You're amazing! THANKS SO MUCH!
by metrikfire rate this post as useful

reply to this thread