Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Time to clear Narita Airport customs 2016/1/21 11:03
My flight will land at 17:05. I need to catch the 18:10 bus to Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. Would I be able to make it? How long does it take to clear Narita Airport customs and is 17:05 peak or non peak in the airport? Thanks in advance!
by Shin (guest)  

Re: Time to clear Narita Airport customs 2016/1/21 11:24
Have you ever been to Narita before? Knowledge of the airport is not key, but knowledge of the layout can be beneficial in making a quicker exit. I've cleared Narita 6 times, usually arriving at 15:00 or so. Most times I'm out of immigration, baggage pick-up and customs in 30 minutes. The quickest was 20 minutes and the slowest was 45 minutes.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Time to clear Narita Airport customs 2016/1/21 11:24
If everything proceeds normally, you will make it, but there could be unforeseen events (mostly, your flight could be delayed, or you could be selected for in-depth customs inspection).
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Time to clear Narita Airport customs 2016/1/21 12:40
Thanks a lot! Will research on the layout in advance!
by Shin (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Time to clear Narita Airport customs 2016/1/21 19:54
Make sure you know where the bus will be, but normally you should be ok with an hour (but not messing about).

(Based on experiences both entering the country and meeting people off flights.)
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread