Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo Disneyland - entry ticket covers what? 2016/1/22 10:11
Hi

My wife and son (1 year old) and me will visit Tokyo Disneyland early April 2016.

Does the entry ticket cover entry to all attractions and rides? (not that we will do many, if any, rides)

Is there a free bus/train to transport around the site?

I am assuming apart from food/drink/souvenirs that cost of entry to the park covers all things?

Disneyland Tokyo doesn't seem to have an email to contact them directly.

Thanks in advance
John
by JMc (guest)  

Re: Tokyo Disneyland - entry ticket covers what? 2016/1/22 11:08
Yes, the entrance ticket covers all basic attractions, rides, parades, character greets. Food, souvenirs, photos, etc are not included. Also, personal parking is not included.

There is a train that goes between the parks as well as Maihama Station, and a bus that goes between the parks and to the resort hotels, but actually inside the parks there isn't anything that can take you around. The parks aren't big enough to need something like that.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Disneyland - entry ticket covers what? 2016/1/22 11:12
Thank you very much.
by JMc (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Disneyland - entry ticket covers what? 2016/1/22 11:26
Is there a free bus/train to transport around the site?

Each park has a small elevated train that runs through it, connecting some parts of the park. It's not a extensive network, but can be used to shave some time off of crossing certain areas.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Tokyo Disneyland - entry ticket covers what? 2016/1/22 22:07
There is a train inside Tokyo Disneyland, but it only has one station - it is a ride, not a transport system (unlike the train in the U.S. Disneyland and Magic Kingdom).

Please don't post wrong answers.
by John Jones (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread