Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

International Shipping Recommendations 2016/3/18 13:28
Hey all. Since there's a possibility of my moving back to the US, Unless I can miraculously find a new job before my visa expires, I was wondering about shipping and which places you all recommend using. I've received many presents over the years but never had much time to send some of this stuff back.

Anyway, which places do you recommend with reasonable prices and convenient payment options? I called Kuroneko, but they don't do COD (not too surprising) or take credit card payments.
by SSJ Jup81  

Re: International Shipping Recommendations 2016/3/18 16:25
What size/weight are we talking here?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: International Shipping Recommendations 2016/3/18 17:12
If your still wanting to live in Japan and are willing to move, i know someplaces that are looking to hire and sponser people!
by anonymous (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: International Shipping Recommendations 2016/3/18 18:01
Firas: Not too certain on that, but maybe two or three big boxes. I just want to know of some companies.

Anonymous: Moving isn't really an option. I can't afford to move again.
by SSJ Jup81 rate this post as useful

Re: International Shipping Recommendations 2016/3/18 21:23
I am using Kureneko to ship from the US and they certainly used credit cards. Perhaps, you checked with a small local facility that doesnt have many options?

Anonymous, can you elaborate more?
by Phil (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: International Shipping Recommendations 2016/3/18 22:47
Philip most of the jobs are in the hokkaido region and from what i can tell one area imparticular needs more english teachers!
by anonymous (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread