Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

2 month storage near any airport or Tokyo 2016/3/19 10:38
Storage

I am making an unexpected detour to Thailand and Cambodia for one month each. Being that these countries are not as safe as Japan and I did not expect to go there, I do not wish to lug all my luggage there. I would rather leave the luggage here and then pick it up on my way back to the United States.

After the two months there, I will fly back to Japan one day in May in the evening. I will fly out of Japan the very next day headed home. Because of this, I was hoping I could find somewhere that will allow me pick up my stuff 24 hours a day. Any thoughts?

P.S. - I wasn't paying attention when I bought my plane ticket back to Japan and I accidentally selected Haneda as arrival airport. But my departure flight the very next day leaves from Narita. So, upon my arrival back in Japan, I will have to pick up my luggage and then head to Narita. But maybe that's not so bad since Haneda is actually in Tokyo and I assume all the cheap storage places will be in Tokyo NOT Narita. We'll see, I guess.
by SamuelBrown  

reply to this thread