Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Purchasing Hanshin Tigers tickets online 2016/3/23 04:44
Many have asked this question, and I had never found a satisfactory answer, until now.

Hanshin Railway, owners of the Tigers, published a detailed how-to guide for purchasing Tigers' tickets online.

Go to this website - http://www.hanshin.co.jp/koshien/global/en/ticket - and follow the instructions explicitly. The purchasing website is entirely in Japanese, so you'll only be able to recognize numeric values - dates, times, amounts, seat numbers, etc. But don't worry, the guide is comprehensive and crystal clear.

Don't forget to print the QR code page, which you will exchange for your actual tickets at Koshien Stadium.

You will also receive a confirmation email, again, entirely in Japanese.

Hope this helps all you gaijin baseball fans.

Go Tigers!
by thespellingpolice  

Re: Purchasing Hanshin Tigers tickets online 2016/3/24 12:22
Thank you so much for this info! I am so happy they've made this info available. Going to bookmark this asap for my next trip.

Can a moderator please put this information on the main website, possibly under the osaka or a baseball/japan page (if there is one)??
by Shogun26 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread