Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Giants vs Carps April 16th 2016/3/26 21:21
I need some help purchasing tickets for a friend's birthday. He's a Carps fan, but lives in Tokyo. The Carps are playing against the Giants in Tokyo on April 16th.

Can someone recommend a website to purchase tickets on? If there's no website, how would I purchase them?

When I do purchase them, what are the best seats? I found this website that lists the seats available. Any help is appreciated!

http://www.etix.com/kketix/online/performanceSale.do?method=switchSele...
by Baseball Help (guest)  

Re: Giants vs Carps April 16th 2016/3/27 17:26
Just go to Tolyo Dome on the game day. I'm sure there are plenty seats left.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Giants vs Carps April 16th 2016/3/28 12:38
Hi,

I was at the Tokyo Dome for opening day this past Friday. If you friend is a Carp fan he will want to sit out in the Carp fans sections seats. I just looked online and do not see any seats available for the Caps fans in their performance seats. It does not look like many seats are still available so I would purchase seats in advance so you don't have to worry about the game selling out. I was sitting in the upper level on the 3rd base side in Giants seats but there was also some Swallows fans mixed in.

I purchased my tickets online and printed out my ticket and had no problems.
by Russell (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Giants vs Carps April 16th 2016/4/3 09:12
Dont know if this is relevant to you but I bought tickets fromJapanBall.com, to a Giants game for the following week April 23rd against the Yokohama team for my grandson. Since we are still overseas, they are delivering the tickets to our hotel on our arrival. The guy's name is Michael Westbay and the company was very professional, and very fast with responses. No markup, but a courier fee for delivery.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread