Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

CoE in process question 2016/3/28 00:36
Hello All,

So the ALT company I was intending to work for submitted for my CoE around early February and told me that everyone else's they were submitting seemed to be taking about two weeks to come back, but did warn me that the process could take up to 1 month or so at the longest. I was advised to book a flight around mid to late march since their training started late March. Fast forward to now and it has been a changed flight, which they advised me to move it forward a few weeks and then another cancelled flight because their advised time for the certificate did not come to fruition again, costing a little stress and a lot of money in the process. Now they are beginning to respond back to me later and later, I am assuming because they are also getting tired of the subject as well and also tuning the other ALTs for the upcoming school year, so it's understanding.

All that aside, my question is that I am assuming all their positions are soon to be getting filled, but they assure me that my CoE is still in process and they will find me a position, I am not 100% on this because the training was already put into motion and finished this weekend. So I was looking into different companies, does anyone know if this will be a problem, me switching companies in the middle of the CoE process? I have not signed any contract with this original company and I am sure once i tell them that i would like to move on they would cancel the process. Would that cause some kind of suspicion or trouble at immigration having a CoE process started and stopped by one company and started again by another?

Sorry for the long dragged out post to get to the question and I hope this question is understandable. Thank you all very much in advance.
by Pharaoh Status (guest)  

Re: CoE in process question 2016/3/28 10:11
The CoE application is for a particular job with a particular employer. If you want to go with another employer, you must make a fresh application, but it is likely that whatever caused your application to be delayed will do the same to the new application.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: CoE in process question 2016/3/28 10:30
Thank you very much for the response, they tell me that a few others were like that as well. They just called it an "unlucky" day because nothing seemed to be holding the process up. Just how the cookie crumbles i assume, thank you again for the response.
by Pharaoh Satus rate this post as useful

reply to this thread