Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus schedule for Takato Castle Park 2016/4/5 21:18
Hi!

Do you guys know where I can find complete bus schedules from Inashi Station to Takato Castle Park?

I am not very good with Japanese, and I only found this schedule:
http://takato-inacity.jp/h28/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/b7db3fd58d2b8d...

Is that the only one coming from Inashi Station? Because the duration is very infrequent, and quite inconvenient for me, as I won't be spending the whole day there.
(You would think for a very popular sakura spot, they would provide more means to get there...)

Thanks!
by Max (guest)  

Re: Bus schedule for Takato Castle Park 2016/4/6 18:28
You would think for a very popular sakura spot, they would provide more means to get there...

What I would think is that you would show more appreciation for buses provided to you by the taxpayers of Ina city.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Bus schedule for Takato Castle Park 2016/4/6 21:33
:(

I might be arriving at Inashi station at 13:13.... Would someone know if I can catch the 13:15 bus? How big is Inashi station? How far is the bus stop from the station itself?

Thanks for any help.
by Max (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus schedule for Takato Castle Park 2016/4/7 22:57
Takato Castle is listed as one of the "Top 3 Cherry Blossom Festivals" in the nation, so I don't think it's out of line to expect buses. The city probably runs the buses with the hopes (or knowledge) that the revenue from the tourists will pay for the costs of the transport and driver. Even if that's not the case, though, I don't see why anyone should be made to feel that their enjoyment of cherry blossoms could burden taxpayers. Again, is it really even a burden? Isn't it the largest tourist time of the year for the city? Surely that also brings money... Seems a bit of an overreaction to a completely reasonable question.
by Rabbityama rate this post as useful

reply to this thread