Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese cooking stove or konro 2016/4/18 21:44
hi! everyone! I bought a Japanese cooking stove from amazon japan, which i want to bring to my home country. the gas type is LP KX.When I received the item, there's a english text saying "for use in japan only" my question is..
- is anyone here who experience to use japanese konro outside of japan?
-is the LP KX means Liquified Petroleum Gas? we normaly use LPG for cooking.
Please help!! thank you in advance!!!
by enman (guest)  

Since no one seems to be resonding 2016/4/21 10:10
Yes, it's Liquified Petroleum Gas. But the internet tells me that there are various kinds of Liquified Petroleum Gas depending on the region. You should ask your local gas distributor and konro manufacturer for details and for safety.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Japanese cooking stove or konro 2016/4/21 10:30
Different countries and regions have different regulations for LPG. You may find the gas fittings and regulator incompatible with you home country.

when you arrive at home. Get a gas fitter to check stove and if it requires any modifications to make it work.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread