Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Civilian clothes for a job interview 2016/4/19 14:34
I'll have a job interview soon and it says in the email 服装:私服 so I know that I can wear civilian clothes for the interview (It's for working on music's festival)

But do really think that's okay? Will you be wearing your jean-tshirt? or will you dress a little casual as jean-shirt/ skirt-shirt?
by Lydioune  

Re: Civilian clothes for a job interview 2016/4/19 20:21
私服 is not 平服 or anything of that kind. It simply means that they're not lending you any uniforms. You have to wear your own clothes at work.

What kind of a job is it and what kind of a music festival is it? I'm sure it differs depending on whether you're a security person or a sound technician, or whether it's for classical music or heavy metal or indoors or outdoors. Best thing is to ask your client. I'm sure there is a phone number or an email address.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Re: Civilian clothes for a job interview 2016/4/20 00:46
Sorry, you mentioned it was for the interview and not for the job. The following is what I easily found from Google.

面接では襟付きシャツやコットンパンツなどの清潔感のある服装を選びましょう。汚れた靴、過度なメイク・アクセサリー類は避けてください。
https://townwork.net/magazine/knowhow/mensetsu/baito_mst/22763/
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread