Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Info on Osaka University G30 human sciences 2016/4/30 03:41
Hello! I am an American high school student interested in Osaka University's Human Science G30 program. I have had difficulty finding information about the program, so I have a few questions for any current or former students.
1. What academic credentials do I need to have in order to be considered for this program?
2. What is this the classroom environment like? How are the relations amongst the students and teachers? Are the classes challenging?
3. How are the living arrangements?
4. What is the overall student environment like? How are relations within the program? How are relations with the rest of the student population?
Thank you so much to anybody who takes the time to answer these questions. I will be greatly indebted to you!
by Hanablossom  

Re: Info on Osaka University G30 human sciences 2016/4/30 15:28
Probably no-one here is a part of that program. You would be best to contact the program directly.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

Re: Info on Osaka University G30 human sciences 2016/5/1 00:46
I can contact the administration, but I'm unsure of how to contact students in the program.
by Hana (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Info on Osaka University G30 human sciences 2016/5/1 09:14
Ask the administrators if they can put you in contact with a current student. They should be willing to do it.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

Re: Info on Osaka University G30 human sciences 2016/5/1 09:15
I will do that, thank you very much!
by Hanablossom rate this post as useful

reply to this thread