Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Cheap pocket wifi in Nagoya region 2016/4/30 22:26
Hi every one. I need some information about pocket wifi
I have one year visa and after that my visa will extend bcoz i get marry here in Japan.i want ri issue cell phone on my name but have one year visa and the more big problem is that they want credit card whicih don't have i am new in japan though i have job..some one told me that they have wimax pocket wifi but they pay cash 30000 yen ist and after that they care paying 6000 monthly.its expensive if sum one know about cheap pocket wifi plz advice me that i can not pay advance payment on that.and monthly bilk will b not to much thanks waiting foe yiukindr response
by Sona (guest)  

Re: Cheap pocket wifi in Nagoya region 2016/5/1 12:22
You can get a MVNO sim.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap pocket wifi in Nagoya region 2016/5/1 12:23
Hum, but you say you don't have a card either... Maybe a prepaid on would work? I have never tried those...

Re: Cheap pocket wifi in Nagoya region 2016/5/1 16:34
The person you are marrying should have not issues getting these simple services arranged for you.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Cheap pocket wifi in Nagoya region 2016/5/1 20:24
@hakata14 You're making a big assumption there.

Re: Cheap pocket wifi in Nagoya region 2016/5/2 07:09
Yes I am. I'm assuming that if the person she is marrying deletes the requirement of him/her requiring a visa. Then the person she is marrying is a local or been localized. Which at that point should be able to navigate this kind of stuff.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread