Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What can do in japan for earn money 2016/5/3 18:04
Hello,
I am Amjath Meeran from Sri Lanka , i wish to study automobile course in japan. now I am 29 years old and i have to study automobile course freshly because i don't have any knowledge here before .

I am Confuse following netters.
1) Is it possible to study automobile course in japan after 29 years old?
2)After finish my course can i get a job? how much the maximum for beginners?
3) where i can study in low cost?
4)If you have any idea for any course or my future life to earn money?
i am expecting your reply as soon a s possible.
thank you.

by Amjath  

Re: What can do in japan for earn money 2016/5/4 19:12
Hi Amjath

Firstly, why do you wish to come to Japan to study?

From there, do you speak Japanese? It's likely that any course (in car mechanics?) would be taught in Japanese so if you don't speak it pretty fluently, studying is going to be very difficult.

What kind of job are you ultimately looking for?
by Saru Bob rate this post as useful

Re: What can do in japan for earn money 2016/5/5 15:18
hi,
I read your reply, thanks for your quick response and i would like to give my reply for your question.

* Firstly, why do you wish to come to Japan to study?
I want to earn money by doing a job in japan and here is vast manufacturing companies such as TOYOTA, NISSAN,SUSUKI etc,
therefor i choose to study related automobile course.

* do you speak Japanese?
Now i am learning Japanese language

* What kind of job are you ultimately looking for?
This is my confusion that which field i have to choose and i would like to change my job career related to japan job market that's why i except a guideline from you
by Amjath rate this post as useful

Re: What can do in japan for earn money 2016/5/6 17:24
But exactly what do you want to do in the auto industry? And what education/career do you have now?

Japanese automobile manufacturers often hire (local) people straight out of technical high school (at age 18), OR people straight out of university (age 22, 23) majoring in engineering field, if you are thinking of working in a factory or an R & D center.

In order to be even considered for employment, or to be able to study at a college in Japan, you need to be able to speak, read, and write the local language to a Japanese language proficiency level of N2 or so. that usually takes 2 years or so (if you start from zero) of intensive full-time study at a Japanese language school first.

And during this time you will need to be able to support yourself out of your savings - does that sound feasible to you?
by ...... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What can do in japan for earn money 2016/5/7 17:20
Labour jobs like mechanics are normally given to immigrants. There is enough of a population in Japan to supply the labour type jobs.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: What can do in japan for earn money 2016/5/18 18:26
It's wonderful that you decided to study! It's very useful! But I know that now it's rather expensive and many students must earn money too! That's why I found http://smartyessay.com/ which can facilitate your education and you can succeed and in you study and in your job!
by RobertWatkins rate this post as useful

reply to this thread