Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

7 eleven atm trouble 2016/5/15 13:50
So today, i go to sevel to withdrawal cash. I've used around 3 times using the same card at sevel bank during my stay in japan. But to day, i just inserted the card, before i haven't inserted my pin code, the card already out and i get the notification about "service temporarily not available"
Can someone enlighten me about this matter?
Should i search another sevel bank?or switch and search japan post bank?
Please help me
Thank you very much
by shintaWD  

Re: 7 eleven atm trouble 2016/5/15 17:13
What time did you go? Annoyingly, many banks have restrictions on when you are allowed to withdraw money even on 24h ATMs like those at conbini. I have been foiled many times on early Sunday mornings trying to withdraw cash for snowboarding. Try again at a different time and it should work; if it still doesn't, contact the bank for clarification on ATM use. There might be another issue.
by scarreddragon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: 7 eleven atm trouble 2016/5/15 17:16
Omg u're right,,, at sunday morning,, i tried at 3pm and the atm just work out properly
Thank you so much :)
by shintaWD rate this post as useful

Re: 7 eleven atm trouble 2016/5/15 20:05
Normally, Seven Bank ATMs are only unavailable for a couple of minutes around midnight, depending on the type of card. http://www.sevenbank.co.jp/intlcard/card2.html

But they can be unavailable at other times due to "system maintenance, etc."
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread