Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Leopalace Took Money Without Consent 2016/5/26 19:25
We used my mother's debit card to pay the initial fees for Leopalace during the internet reservation. I reserved the apartment on March 28th this year and smoothly processed it until we moved. Yesterday, May 25th, we were supposed to withdraw money using my mom's debit card but was unable to get the amount we thought we had on the account but were surprised to find out that Leopalace took around \11,000 from the account.

We called the agent but they kept on insisting that there are some discrepancies because the name that came out from my internet banking site is REOPARESUNIJUICHI and which they said theirs was LeoPalace21.

We haven't used the card after paying the initial fees with them ever since except to withdraw money from 7-11 atms. My mom is pissed because they wouldn't take responsibilty because the name was different?! I called our debit card company but they told us they don't have any responsibility since we gave the card details to Leopalace. But they took money without consent!!!

Could anyone suggest any possible solution to this? Or anyone experienced the same problem? Our agent with leopalace is a chinese and speaks bad english but we get the conversation fine with Japanese. Im going crazy over this issue. Please help!
by Gekicenter  

Re: Leopalace Took Money Without Consent 2016/5/27 11:48
I have no idea how to get your money back or the policies for Leo Palace in terms of reservations since I have never stayed there.

However, I would say it is pretty clear they were the ones who took it out since you said you had money removed by REOPARESUNIJUICHI is them.

Reo ==Leo
Paresu==Palace
Ni ju ichi ==21

I've seen some interesting romanizations for Japanese stores on my credit card bill in the past, and I always spend a little while deciphering them to make sure they were someplace I actually shopped.

Good luck!
by rkold rate this post as useful

Re: Leopalace Took Money Without Consent 2016/5/27 18:15
did you pay the first renting fee ?
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread