Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hirado Reasonable Priced Hotel Reccomendation 2016/5/28 09:52
Hi all,

I'm currently planning my NW Kyushu trip (Fukuoka, Saga & Nagasaki) and am having trouble finding reasonable priced accommodation on Hirado Island in Nagasaki. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I normally use Rakutan, Japanican, Booking.com and then follow up with a google search and a google maps search but all have turned up little....

By reasonable, I mean 10,000 yen (without dinner) for a single or possibly up to 14,000 yen per night with dinner
by mfedley  

Re: Hirado Reasonable Priced Hotel Reccomendation 2016/5/28 10:34
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Hirado Reasonable Priced Hotel Reccomendation 2016/5/28 10:40
by LONSAN rate this post as useful

Re: Hirado Reasonable Priced Hotel Reccomendation 2016/5/28 10:46

民宿はまゆう
http://www.hirado-net.com/spot/detail/137?gid=2&cid=0&aid=0
there is a luxurious dinner.
by LONSAN rate this post as useful

Re: Hirado Reasonable Priced Hotel Reccomendation 2016/5/28 19:46
Thanks for the suggestions everyone. It's much appreciated. I have stayed at my fair share of minshiku's and have enjoyed them in the past.

My only worry is that these inns tend to only have Japanese booking options which is something I can't do. I can stumble and explain some basic things in spoken Japanese but my written skills are basically non existent.

However, I once contacted the Iiyama Tourist Bureau and stayed in one of my favourite hotels in Japan (with great food) so I might contact the Hirado Tourist Bureau and see if I get any bites. (the original link is from the tourist bureau)
by mfedley rate this post as useful

reply to this thread