Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Teaching on the side for your own Business 2016/5/31 16:09
I have acquired a good amount of knowledge about teaching. I'm still hesitant to start my own business though but I would like to do lessons on the weekend.

My main concern is about taxes and paper work. If I rent out a space for a kids lesson and hire one Japanese teacher. What exactly would I have to do to stay legit?

And if I taught adults at a coffee shop etc, what do I need to do as far as taxes are concerned?

Thank you!
by donnysf  

Re: Teaching on the side for your own Business 2016/5/31 17:00
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Teaching on the side for your own Business 2016/5/31 17:38
Hi thanks, but I still don't know exactly where to go or what paper work to fill out, or if theres more to it. Talking about tax things in Japanese is not going to go over well so I was hoping to get a more detailed answer.
by donnysf rate this post as useful

Re: Teaching on the side for your own Business 2016/5/31 18:03
This roughly talk about fully employed worker doing side part time job/business and how to file tax return with it.

http://goo.gl/Re897f
by ..E (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Teaching on the side for your own Business 2016/5/31 18:43
Thanks so much. That's like exactly what I was looking for. Can I ask how you found that website?? Thanks again!
by donnysf rate this post as useful

Re: Teaching on the side for your own Business 2016/6/1 08:35
Google..

Gaijintax.com
was a nice site with info step by step how to file your tax return but sadly that site is gone now.
by ..E (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread