Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How many pages does a shuincho have? 2016/6/4 03:25
Ifm buying my first shuincho stamp book on this trip! Ifll be visiting many temples and shrines during my two weeks but there are a few specific shrines and temples I would like stamps of. Before going around getting random stamps I would like to make sure I will have enough space for the ones on my must-have list. Does anyone know how many goshuin one can get in a shuincho? Thank you!
by Another Guy (guest)  

Re: How many pages does a shuincho have? 2016/6/4 09:14
A huge number of pages! You can use both sides of the book, so it seems almost never-ending! I just counted one of mine, and it's 22 pages on one side, so 44 in total.

And you can always buy a second one!
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How many pages does a shuincho have? 2016/6/4 20:34
So many pages! After 3 weeks and visiting every temple and shrine we knew of in the areas we visited we still didn't have a full book. Mine was the same with 44 pages. Have fun! It's such a great thing to take home and enjoy!
by Chasingme (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: How many pages does a shuincho have? 2016/6/5 00:48
I have seen different sizes of these books at shrines. I went to Amazon.com, and typed in "Goshuin Cho". I received many hits. The books were usually 40, 60, or 100 pages. The 40 page book might give you 44 pages, which the others are reporting.
by ebaychucky311 rate this post as useful

Re: How many pages does a shuincho have? 2016/6/5 16:54
40-44 is more than enough for me. Thank you for the answers!
by Another Guy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread