Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Getting Engineering Visa with experience 2016/6/11 13:01
Hi,

I'm currently trying to get an Engineering Visa within the next 2 weeks, but I was wondering what I would have to provide to prove I've worked 10+ years in the field.

And if anyone here has ever gotten a Visa on just experience ( No Uni degree)
by totalvamp  

Re: Getting Engineering Visa with experience 2016/6/11 19:19
Probably a full resume with work history, and reference letters (if possible) from our former bosses? You need to discuss this issue with the Japanese employer (candidate) who is willing to sponsor you for the visa.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Getting Engineering Visa with experience 2016/6/13 10:38
thanks, yes I talked to them, but they don't really know. Issue is I can't get that many reference letters anymore (some companies went bust or just disappeared).

I was also told that education for that particular subject counts as experience as well (IT education but no diploma). I have a document from the government with my worked hours per year, but it's not really official since they won't sign it, since it's not complete (my own company wasn't on there for example).
by totalvamp rate this post as useful

Re: Getting Engineering Visa with experience 2016/6/13 21:38
I think it would be difficult for you to get it.

If you can't prove your experience with documents, they have no way to tell whether your story is legitimate.
by Dainichi Heater rate this post as useful

Re: Getting Engineering Visa with experience 2016/6/16 13:45
I guess, u need to provide payslip and contract (job title will be in there). that might help
by Arno (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread