Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Good Incorporation Company Set up Providers 2016/6/21 22:37
Hi all ,

I am new to Japan and hoping to start a company such as a Kabushiki Kaisha or Godo Kaisha here, then also apply for a business investor visa.

Does anyone have any recommendations for good incorporation companies or lawyers? .There are so many but no reviews in Japan for services in English. Need it done asap.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jr
by NewtoJP  

Re: Good Incorporation Company Set up Providers 2016/6/23 09:20
There are a few, and some are better than others. The first one I went to was not very good, but the second one is working well for me. Try Hiroto-san or Yuki-san at June Advisors Group (and because of the way business works, it would be nice if you mention the referral)

June Advisors Group
Tengenji Square 5F, 4-2-34 Minami Azabu
Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047 Japan
tel: +81 (0)3 5475 8058

by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Starting a company in Japan 2016/6/23 20:48
I am in the same boat. agreed on the lack of review . I hear they can charge an arm and leg if not careful.

Going to try these ones below

sarkaroffice
June advisors
shiodome partners
shinonome partners
by Travelguy (guest) rate this post as useful

Starting a business in Japan 2016/6/23 21:31
@JapanCustomTours ,

Thanks for the recommendation for June Advisors group. I am looking at their site now and it looks very helpful and very professional. If I end up using them I will definitely mention your name !

@Travel Guy ,

Thanks for the names ,fellow startup. Let me know how those go. Don't waste your time with Shiodome Partners though , I actually contacted them first and I think they are outsourcing their bilingual service to the Philippines. When I called a guy answered like he was reading script out to me on the phone and then he emailed me everything but answers to my questions. Waste of time.

Are you going for a business visa too?
by NewtoJP rate this post as useful

Re: Good Incorporation Company Set up Providers 2016/6/28 21:40
too late! I know what you mean now. I think I got the same person at Shiodome Partners. He was not Japanese and did not answer any of my questions. I also was told they can take over a month which is twice as long as most companies.

Yep going for business visa. Going for this company after a rec.
http://www.tokyovisa.co.jp

June also has reasonable pricing.
Good Luck
by Travelguy (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread