Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

where to buy cheap yukata 2016/7/2 18:55
I saw one nearby my home, it is 7ooo yen per set (slippers, belt included)

Is there any other cheaper than that? I am ok not buying the slippers.

I need 3 if the price is good, 2 for women, 1 for men. You know any shop that can give discount if i buy 3?
by cardcaptorsakura  

Re: where to buy cheap yukata 2016/7/3 10:12
See if any UNIQLO near you sells them? They have yukata + belt sets for less than what you mentioned, but no negotiation possible :) also you could see if any Ito Yokado or AEON malls have them too.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: where to buy cheap yukata 2016/7/3 17:03
Used clothing stores, especially those like Hard Off/Off House, have them at this time for cheap. I've got some for less than 500 yen, but it's not a set so you'll have to buy the components separately.
by scarreddragon rate this post as useful

Re: where to buy cheap yukata 2016/7/3 17:16
Whoa i never expect that uniqlo has.

I already bought 2 in ameyoko, its used and its more expensive!
Its 1,500 each. Obi not included so now i am looking for an obi.

Have you seen an obi belt in 100 yen shop?
by cardcaptorsakura rate this post as useful

Re: where to buy cheap yukata 2016/7/3 18:05
No, 100 yen shops are not going to sell obi. Try where you bought the yukata, or as I said above, a used clothing store that carries kimono goods.

Re: where to buy cheap yukata 2016/7/3 18:43
In the store where i bought yukata costs 1200yen per belt. So the price is almost the same as yukata. Expensive indeed.
You mean book off?
by cardcaptorsakura rate this post as useful

Re: where to buy cheap yukata 2016/7/3 21:42
Hard off/off house is a book off brand store, but a regular book off doesn't sell clothing. You can check the book off website for specific locations.

Obi can be expensive depending on the material and weave so it doesn't surprise me that they are similar in price to yukata when bought separately. It's why the uniqlo yukata are actually a good deal, as are any 3 piece set under 5000 yen.

Re: where to buy cheap yukata 2016/7/7 09:25
Where are you located? When I was in Tokyo and staying near the Asakusa area, I visited a lot of the stores around the Sensoji Temple area.

There are a lot of shops surrounding the grounds around Senso-ji temple in Asakusa. Look around, but don't settle for the first store you see. There are quite a few of them. There are deals to be had. I picked up a full kimono with obi for 1000 Yen.

http://www.tokyo-bazaar.com/asakusa/

This is the place...
http://www.tokyo-bazaar.com/asakusa/asakusa-kochou.html
by Zarf (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread