Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

EMS Question 2016/7/15 17:51
I bought an item off eBay and it was sent on 7th of July via EMS. It has now been 6 days since then and the tracking site still says "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" and the tracking number doesnt show up in my country's post. How much longer can it take to get in my country? I ordered another item from another shop the same day as this one and it was sent on 8th of July via EMS and arrived to me on the 13th day, "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" only took it one day to finish. What should i do? Wait? I paid quite much for the item and would rather get the item instead of a refund as it cant be found anywhere else anymore.
by rainn3 (guest)  

Re: EMS Question 2016/7/15 18:51
You can only wait, what else?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: EMS Question 2016/7/15 18:55
There have been some questions like yours on this forum concernin EMS from Japan... it "can" be that the parcel is already in your country, but taking time at the customs, and your country's postal service has not scanned the tracking number properly so that it does not get updated.

It has happened to me, too, when I sent something from Japan to the UK. Status was not updated for several days after it left Japan, and then all of a sudden I received an e-mail message from the recipient that they received it.

Watch out for any "unable to deliver" slip in your mailbox, and also in a few days you might want to inquire with your local office with the tracking number to see if it is in your area.
by AK rate this post as useful

Re: EMS Question 2016/7/16 08:38
Have you checked the EMS website to see if you are one of the countries that has tracking within its own borders. Not all countries have tracking. As you didn't provide you home location details. You can do the research yourself.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread