Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Any Fast Food Places Still Allowing Smoking? 2016/7/18 09:23
Hi all, first time back in Japan in five years. Mcdonalds has banned smoking in all locations since and First Kitchen has only a tiny and very uncomfortable areadoes anyone know if fast food locations in Tokyo and Kanagawa that still have smoking sections like before? Doesnt matter which chain. there aren't any resources online sorting restaurants by this so od much appreciate if anyone could share locations that still have smoking areas so that om noy wasting time going to ones that did and now don't. Many thanks.
by Maaaaaaajide (guest)  

Re: Any Fast Food Places Still Allowing Smoking? 2016/7/18 12:08
McDonald's Japan is only the fastfood restaurants where all restaurants clearly indicate "No Smoking".

Mos Burger, Fast Kitchen, KFC Japan, Mr Donuts, Burger King Japan allow you to smoke where they have smoking floor or smoking room section. Some small size restaurants at those fastfood do not have a smoking section due to capacity.
You can check at the entrance of those restaurants if they can allow you to smoke with a sticker 「店内分煙(喫煙スペース有)」.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Any Fast Food Places Still Allowing Smoking? 2016/7/18 12:32
I know that. More and more locations these chains,brought, ban smoking. 2hatbim asking ia, does anyone know of specific locations od fqst food places in Tokyo or Kanagawa that still allow smoking? I keep going to old Burger Kings etc where I used to smoke and they keep coming up as not allowing smoking.
by Maaaaaaajide (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Any Fast Food Places Still Allowing Smoking? 2016/7/18 14:49
Majority of fastfood HP shows whether they have smoking room or not, if you can read Japanese.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Any Fast Food Places Still Allowing Smoking? 2016/7/18 18:29
thanks man, exctly the kind of resource I hoped for. thx
by maaaaaaaaaaaajide (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread