Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Applying to Waseda SILS 2016/7/28 17:10
Hello!

Sorry for the repetitive question, but I want to make sure that I've understood this properly so I don't screw up on my actual application.

I know that "Document to Prove Your Applicant Qualification (Certificate of graduation or Certificate of expected graduation of the senior high school etc.)" means that they're asking for proof that I have a high school diploma.

Is it okay if I literally just make a color photocopy of diploma, take it to my school's registrar, and have them stamp or sign it? Or should I play it safe and use the "TEMPLATE: Certificate of
Graduation/Expected Graduation" document they've posted up on their admissions page?

Thank you in advance!
by butterfingers  

Re: Applying to Waseda SILS 2016/7/28 21:13
it is better to ask Waseda directly.

"just make a color photocopy of diploma"
this means you already graduated the high school ?
you already have the certificate issued by the school.
then, I have a question. if you unfortunately lose that document accidentally, what can you do next ?
does your graduation become invalid ?, because you lost the document. I don't think so. I believe that the school will issue a certain document which proves your graduation. Waseda request that document.

in Japanese, it is called as 卒業証明書 or 卒業見込証明書.
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread