Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

duty free 2016/8/1 02:34
I was trying to figure out what Haneda airport has to offer and saw this Counter Service dedicated for picking up the duty free items purchased at Duty Free Shop in Central Tokyo, namely Japan Duty Free GINZA.

Basically I would present my passport and flight ticket in the shop, go blow a hole in the wallet (goods on 8th floor only), then get a voucher from the shop. Give them a day or two to transport goods. Go to airport, 3rd floor (for Haneda), present voucher and get goods.

Sure sounds convenient. My question is: Anyone shopped here before? Would the price at this place be much more expensive than any other duty free shops?
by barefootchuck  

Re: duty free 2016/8/1 16:40
That shop is operated by Fa-so-la, the same company who has shops in airports too, so they would not be wise for them to vary the prices between in-town and at-airport locations. Also the variety of brands and goods is wider at the Ginza location too. (I have not shopped at this Ginza location, but am generally familiar with the products available at Haneda.)
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread