Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Working as a piercing apprentice? 2016/8/2 01:31
I'm interested in working a piercing apprentice at a tattoo/piercing shop. I'm currently on a student visa so I understand the limits of working already but nothing actually specifies piercing apprenticeships or anything of the sort. Any links would be helpful! Thank you in advance!
by Apollyon  

Re: Working as a piercing apprentice? 2016/8/2 10:12
I suppose only immigration can tell you for sure whether this is permitted or not.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Working as a piercing apprentice? 2016/8/2 20:11
Seeing that there have been some talks about restricting tattooists to only those with medical qualification (of course a lot of objection from tattoo "artists," as most would not qualify should that restriction get enforced, but there are some pending cases), I find it unlikely that immigration will permit it to students from overseas, without medical license. Law enforcement's position is that since tattooists cut/pierce skin, they need to have a license as a doctor to practice.

by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread